CX info meeting and roundtable discussion
August 3, 2009
Well-Fit is hosting a Cyclocross Roundtable covering all things cyclocross on Aug. 13, at 7 p.m., at the Well-Fit Training Center on 1700 W. Hubbard Street.
The panel will include:
- Jason Knauff, the director of the 2009 Chicago Cyclocross Cup,
- Former cyclocross newbie and 2008 Category 4 Cup champion Eileen Neville,
- Cat 1 cyclocross competitor extrodinaire and coach Ted Ramos,
- The national rep from Javelin Cycles, and
- Someone from Get a Grip to discuss retro-fitting your bike for cyclocross.
The meeting is open to all clubs and teams, and there will be food and beverages.
For more information contact Well-Fit at email@example.com.